Image Map

Thursday 1 September 2016

Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask | Review

Greetings! 
This here is what is known as an impromptu blog post. I threw one of these fellas into my basket in Boots last week and popped it on the other night. I'm not often blown away by beauty products on first use these days but this really impressed hard-to-impress me. 

Garnier Skin Active Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask (sorry, I've just got to take a pause there for a sip of water after that lengthy name) is one of those face masks that make you look like a serial killer who is fierce fond of a chainsaw, in that it looks a bit creepy and has eye, nose and mouth holes to allow you to see and breathe. Yay!
This one is different to others of a similar nature as each mask contains a weeks worth of serum for dehydrated skin. 



Containing ingredients such as pomegranate, hyaluronic acid and plant serum, it's designed to hydrate, reduce fine lines and leave your skin looking radiant
So far, so good. 
You pop this on white side down. The blue layer on the outside peels off and you sit there looking pretty, or terrifying your husband with your serial killer face mask, whatever you prefer. 
For more on that, see the collage below:


That goes on for 15 minutes, peel it off and luxuriate in your super soft skin. I'm not joking- my skin felt amazing afterwards and my make up went on smoothly and easier than usual the following morning. 
I'll also say that this really felt like a weeks serum had just been applied to my face. 
It's a good'un. 

And here's the real kicker; these are only €1.39 each. So, really you should go now and fill a whole basket with these. 
It'll be worth it. Trust. 

Have you tried the Moisture Bomb face mask? Are you also very impressed? To the comments!
XX

2 comments:

  1. I got one of these yesterday! Looking forward to giving it a whirl

    ReplyDelete