Image Map

Wednesday 31 December 2014

An End Of Year Blogging Round-Up

I was just looking over my most popular blog posts of 2014 and thought I'd share them with you too, just in case there's any you may have missed and are looking for a catch-up read on your Christmas break (self promotion for the win)!


Most popular here is based on how many views each post has- I can't get over how many thousands of people have clicked on and read my random witterings but needless to say, I am very grateful. While most of these are beauty posts, I was also delighted to see a book post in there and a couple of ranty ones too. Sometimes, they're my favourite to write. 

Beauty:


The two Nyx posts I wrote this year turned out to be very popular; their Christmas gift sets do all look fantastic and I mostly loved all of the lip products I reviewed by them HERE, in September.


Charlotte Tilbury came to Brown Thomas Dublin this year and we all went a bit mad for her beautiful packaging and stunning products, including the Filmstar Bronze and Glow and the much hyped Magic Cream.


Skincare wise, I blogged a lot this year about brilliant budget brand Ziaja, given that I LOVED their SenSitive range and recommended the Manuka Purifying collection for those with oily skin. 


The Max Factor Gel Shine Lacquers came out this year and proved to be a big hit, while you also loved a look at bargain gel nails available in Dublin with Nails by Rebekah.


Two hair product posts were well received; Garnier Ultimate Blends Dry Shampoo and a Kerastase/L'Oreal hair oil battle (to the death).


New to our shores this year came Wet n' Wild, and I had a look at some products from them HERE. I also tried out some of the Urban Decay Pulp Fiction collection, which you all seemed to love as much as I did!


I reviewed new products from Cocoa Brown, including their Lovely legs, La Roche Posays CC Creme and Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara and gel liner which all got lots and lots of views. 


Lastly for beauty posts, was the stunning YSL Babydoll kiss & blush (which I'm still using every day and loving) and The Body Shop Colour Crush Shine Lipsticks- one of my favourite products of the Summer. 

Rant/Books


My most popular book post this year was my September book haul, while lots of you weighed in on the Love/Hate rape memes and Marilyn Monroe body shaming discussions. 
Go Team!

Thanks so much to everyone for staying with me and reading along throughout the year, I really appreciate it!
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment